Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Interpreter Request Form

Interpreter Request Form

If you are involved in a proceeding for a Criminal, Traffic, Juvenile, or Family Court Hearing, you may ask the clerk at the counter or the clerk in the courtroom for an interpreter. If an interpreter is not available at the time of your hearing, your case may be continued by the Court until an interpreter can be assigned.

If you are involved in a civil or small claims hearing, you may be provided an interpreter, if one is available.

You may request an interpreter for all case types by submitting the online form below.

The sooner you submit the form to the Interpreters’ Office prior to your hearing, the greater the chance that an interpreter will be available. Due to increased demand for interpreters, you may wish to bring your own interpreter.

If you decide to use a noncertified or nonregistered interpreter, such as a friend or relative, have the person read the instructions and duties for interpreting in the information sheet called Foreign Language Interpreter’s Duties-Civil and Small Claims (INT-200) .

Please complete this form thoroughly prior to submitting your request.

A request must be submitted for each date an interpreter is required.

*Indicates a required field
**You must either provide your complete address, a phone number, or valid email

Your Information

You must either provide your complete address, a phone number, or valid email.


Case Information

An Intrepreter is Needed for:

Language Requested