Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Warrants and Corporate Summons

You can look up your case on the Court's Traffic Case Info website . The information displayed for your case will indicate whether a warrant was issued and the date it was issued. You will see something like: "Case is delinquent. Warrant issued on [date]. Payment state: Due."

In person, contact the Court that ordered the warrant. In most cases, the clerk will give you a date to go to Court to clear the warrant.

You must appear in Court on the scheduled date. If you do not, there will be a new warrant and you may have to pay additional penalties.

Sometimes you can clear the warrant by forfeiting bail (paying the Court what you owe) without going to Court. For some warrants, you must go to Court.

A corporate summons is a written Court order that tells a law enforcement officer to bring an officer of a company or corporation to Court.

To clear a corporate summons, contact the Court for:

  • bail information
  • proof of correction, or
  • a court date

If you receive notice of an arrest warrant in a criminal matter, you can learn more by visiting the Criminal FAQs page.