Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Probate and Name Change Form

Do you have a Guardianship, Conservatorship, Name and/or Gender Change question for the Self-Help Center?

Before you contact the Self-Help Center, please review the information in our Self-Help site by clicking here.

The Self Help Center provides legal information, we cannot provide legal advice.

How is legal advice different from legal information? Legal information is a statement of what the law or legal process is, leaving up to you the decision of how to proceed. Legal advice tells you how you should proceed.

Important: If you need help with a restraining order, emergency custody/visitation, emergency guardianship, filing an answer in an eviction case or asking for more time to stay because you received a Sheriff’s Notice, visit the Self-Help Center in person. For other legal issues that need to be handled immediately, contact the Self-Help Center by phone or Live Chat. Your legal rights may “expire” while you are waiting for an answer by email. Self-Help Center staff cannot give you legal advice, only legal information or referrals to other resources that may be able to help you. If you would like to get legal advice, click here for resources.

Contact Probate

Please enter the following required information:

Personal Information


Enter "none" if you haven't filed yet.

Have you ever had an attorney represent you in this case?
Have you visited this Self-Help Center before?
What language do you feel most comfortable speaking?

Guardianship, Name Change, Conservatorship, Other Probate

The Self-Help Center doesn't help with the following Probate issues. Please find an attorney  who can help you.

  • No guardianship of the estate
  • No conservatorship of the estate
  • No adoption
  • No Probate (will, trust, etc.) cases
  • No real estate cases
  • No motions
  • No requests to be Special Administrator


You are contacting the Court for help with:

Please see the list of issues we can NOT help with.

Name Change

You are contacting the Court for help with:


You are contacting the Court for help with:

Please see the list of issues we can NOT help with.

Other Probate issue

Please see the list of Probate issues that we can NOT help with

Your Questions

Briefly tell us about your situation:

State your specific questions

(at least one question is required)

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.